CHINA> Regional
![]() |
Kids abducted, parents march on the street
By Chen Hong (China Daily)
Updated: 2009-04-17 09:12 SHENZHEN -- Holding aloft banners and posters, more than 30 parents of missing children in Dongguan staged a march on Wednesday to draw the government's attention to their plight. The parents, mostly migrant laborers working in the manufacturing hub of South China's Guangdong province, claimed that more than 500 boys went missing last year alone and at least 1,000 were abducted since 2007, the Guangzhou-based newspaper New Express reported.
But when they could not meet any senior official, they decided on the march, said a man who did not want to be named. "No official came out to meet us. We are heart-broken parents who spent all our savings and even ran into debt to search for our missing children across the country, but most cases weren't officially registered for investigation in the police offices," he said. On Oct 18, last year, five children, including Xu Jiancheng's four-year-old daughter, went missing in Gaobu, a Dongguan town with a population of about 200,000. Xu, who came from Central China's Hubei province, reported to the police shortly after the incident but they said they had to wait 24 hours before taking action. The public security department of Dongguan, which said that the number of missing children was exaggerated, refused to comment on the incident yesterday. "Abduction and trafficking of children are rampant in Dongguan because the population comprises mainly of migrant labors, who cannot afford the kindergarten fee and let their children play outside the house," Zhang Baoyan, president of a volunteer association named Baby Come Back Home. It has set up a website, www.baobeihuijia, for parents to post details about their missing children. More than 2,000 parents across China have registered with the website, while around 700 homeless children used it to look for their parents, Zhang said. However, she expected a change for the better since the Ministry of Public Security launched a drive to crack down on the abduction and trafficking of women and children nationwide. During this period, the police will act immediately after a case is filed, rather than waiting for at least 24 hours, the ministry said. |
主站蜘蛛池模板: 一级毛片欧美大片 | 俄罗斯小屁孩cao大人免费 | 欧美精品国产制服第一页 | 欧美三级在线 | 欧美特黄一级高清免费的香蕉 | 国产一级毛片夜一级毛片 | 国产精品人成人免费国产 | 夜色福利久久久久久777777 | 欧美日一区| 成人自拍网 | 男女视频在线观看 | 国产精品99在线观看 | 日韩美毛片| 老色歌uuu26 老师张开腿让我爽了一夜视频 | 欧美日本一区二区三区道 | 秘书高跟黑色丝袜国产91在线 | 久久成人国产精品免费 | 国产一级网站 | 国产精品网站 夜色 | a级做爰片毛片视频 | 国产亚洲一路线二路线高质量 | 一本综合久久 | 亚洲综合91社区精品福利 | theav视频在线观看 | 国产男女爽爽爽爽爽视频 | 特级无码a级毛片特黄 | 在线观看日本污污ww网站 | 日本不卡一区视频 | 国产网曝手机视频在线观看 | 性xxxx奶大欧美高清 | 一区中文字幕 | 国产系列在线 | 久草资源在线观看 | 国内精品成人女用 | 99爱视频99爱在线观看免费 | 最新国产成人综合在线观看 | 国产黄色在线播放 | 男人的天堂黄色 | 国产午夜免费不卡精品理论片 | 国产男女 爽爽爽爽视频 | 中文字幕成人免费视频 |