www射-国产免费一级-欧美福利-亚洲成人福利-成人一区在线观看-亚州成人

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Society

Shaanxi to set up crowd-control measures

By Ma Lie in Xi'an (China Daily) Updated: 2012-10-10 01:11

?'Safety, enjoyment of travelers' are priorities, province's governor says

Shaanxi province plans to implement crowd-control measures to curb the number of tourists visiting scenic mountain spots in the wake of overcrowding incidents last week, local authorities said.

The announcement comes after 39,000 tourists flocked to Huashan Mountain on Oct 2 during the eight-day National Day and Mid-Autumn Festival holidays.

The incidents resulted in the stabbing of a couple from North China's Inner Mongolia autonomous region.

Experts will be consulted over the maximum capacity of the scenic spots, according to Zhao Zhengyong, the governor of Shaanxi province.

"The safety and enjoyment of the tourists are the most important things," Zhao said.

Turning his attention to the injured couple, Zhao said that he has asked the relevant departments to investigate the case.

Dong Xianmin, director of the province's tourism administration bureau, said that tourism administrations at different levels in the province will set up an early-warning mechanism to control the number of tourists and will try to improve management and service levels.

Huo Wenjun, director of the Huashan Scenic Zone Management Committee, said that the committee will boost public information services and measures to control the number of tourists.

The scenic zone will stop selling tickets once the number of visitors reaches the upper limit of the zone's capacity, Huo said.

The limitation of the number of tourists is necessary in steep and narrow scenic spots, such as Huashan Mountain, said Xu Jinli, an expert with the province's tourism association.

"I think that the limitation of the number of tourists in Huashan and in similar scenic spots is feasible with fewer ticket sales," Xu said.

Luo Ming, a resident in Xi’an — the capital of Shaanxi province — said that the tourism administration and the scenic zone management committee should provide the tourists with more information about the scenic spots’ capacity.

About 39,000 tourists visited the scenic spot on Oct 2, largely exceeding its maximum capacity of about 20,000 people, according to Weng Peng, director of the tourism department of the scenic zone's management committee.

Stabbing incident

At about 10:30 pm on Oct 2, Dong Liwen and his wife Wang Jiao, from Inner Mongolia, were injured in the parking lot outside the east gate of the Huashan scenic zone, a popular tourism spot that attracts millions of visitors every year.

Dong Liwen, 29, a resident of Qingshan district, in Inner Mongolia's Baotou city, drove with his wife and three relatives to the Huashan scenic zone, which is in Huayin city, for last week's Golden Week holidays.

Dong Liwen said on his micro blog that they got to the top of the mountain in the morning of Oct 2.

However, when they wanted to return to their car at the bottom of the mountain, they had to wait for more than three hours for a bus that would take them down.

They then decided to walk down, as there was no bus to take them and the other tourists.

Dong wrote that the couple was attacked after they reached the bottom of the mountain and asked for a refund of the bus ticket.

Dong and his wife were stabbed and sent to a local hospital. Dong was stabbed nine times and his wife was stabbed twice, doctors said.

A doctor surnamed Zhou, who is treating the couple, told local media that the wounds are not life-threatening.

Dong wrote on his micro blog that the couple was attacked by more than 20 people. He believes that the people are staff members of the scenic zone management committee.

Some tourists who witnessed the attack replied to Dong's micro blog stating that some of those who attacked Dong and his wife wore security uniforms.

The Huashan Scenic Zone Management Committee denied that its staff or security guards attacked the couple.

Pan Xiangming, director of the information center of the management committee, said that an internal investigation showed that the couple was not attacked by their staff or by security guards.

"After the case happened, we sent the injured tourists to a hospital. We paid the medical treatment expenses, and we apologized to the tourists after they suffered with the overcrowding incidents," Pan said.

On Friday, police in Huayin said that two people turned themselves in and confessed that they had stabbed the tourists.

According to police, the two suspects, Liu Weijun, 28, a farmer in the city's Xiaqucheng village, and Wang Qi, 20, a farmer in the city's Chengnan village, had a quarrel with the couple after selling fake tickets to the scenic spot.

malie@chinadaily.com.cn

Highlights
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品国产美女福到在线不卡f | 亚欧精品一区二区三区 | 中文字幕精品一区二区绿巨人 | 羞羞一区二区三区四区片 | 成人在线视频免费 | 久草视频在线免费播放 | 精品国产成a人在线观看 | 国产l精品国产亚洲区久久 国产tv在线 | 国产在线视频区 | 三级视频在线播放 | 久久久久久久久久久久久久久久久久 | 日韩国产欧美成人一区二区影院 | 国产二区三区毛片 | 一区二区精品在线 | 日韩视频网 | 亚洲欧美精品一中文字幕 | 韩国一级毛片视频 | 国产一级免费片 | 亚洲天堂视频在线 | 亚洲精品无码不卡在线播放he | 91久久在线 | 国内精品免费一区二区观看 | 亚洲午夜在线 | 黄色日韩网站 | 国产一级在线观看 | 国产精品久久久久久久免费大片 | 国产在线精品一区二区三区 | 免费人成黄页在线观看视频国产 | 亚洲精品久久九九精品 | 中文字幕成人免费高清在线 | 久久国内精品自在自线观看 | 欧美性妇 | 一级a俄罗斯毛片免费 | 普通话对白国产情侣自啪 | 在线亚洲日产一区二区 | 欧美俄罗斯一级毛片 | 一级黄色录相片 | 亚洲欧美在线观看播放 | 久久国产精品亚洲 | 欧美亚洲免费久久久 | 国产一区二区在线观看免费 |