www射-国产免费一级-欧美福利-亚洲成人福利-成人一区在线观看-亚州成人

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Society

Landslide recovery appraisal underway

By Chai Hua in Shenzhen (China Daily) Updated: 2015-12-25 08:01

 Landslide recovery appraisal underway

Tian Zeming (right), being tended to by his father on Thursday, is recovering at Guangming New District Hospital in Shenzhen. Tian was rescued from beneath debris on Wednesday, 67 hours after Sunday's deadly landslide. Xuan Hui / for China Daily

Tian Zeming, the only known survivor so far of Sunday's huge landslide in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, was recovering on Thursday after three hours of surgery, but 75 people were still missing.

Zhu Tingfeng, deputy secretary-general of Shenzhen, said that 59 of the 75 were determined to be missing after family members contacted authorities.

Seventeen people, aged from 7 to 78, were injured in the disaster. Two of them have recovered and left the hospital, officials said. The landslide directly affected 4,630 people and 99 companies.

Zhu said that about 20 small workshops and 34 companies, with a total of about 2,830 workers, will be unable to recover buildings and equipment, which were buried or destroyed in the landslide. An additional 36 companies have been put off-limits by authorities, because the buildings, which were not buried, are in the danger zone.

The workers who were provided with temporary shelter after the landslide were transferred on Thursday to 15 local hotels that offer better living conditions. Besides concerns over basic living facilities, these workers are also concerned about their jobs.

Meanwhile, authorities promised the 36 companies whose unburied buildings were designated off-limits that they will be allowed to resume production if the facilities are found to be safe after a thorough examination.

Landslide recovery appraisal underway

Some companies have begun to move forward after the disaster. One of them, Wance Testing Machine Co, signed a lease for an 8,000-square-meter factory and a dormitory of 150 beds on Thursday morning. The buildings are about a 20-minute drive away from the current facilities, which were buried by 10 meters of mud and debris.

The company faces a loss of more than 80 million yuan ($12.4 million), said An Jianping, company chairman.

"We started searching for a new factory after the landslide and have looked at dozens of locations," he said. "This one was chosen because it is large enough for our production work."

Wance, which according to its website makes testing equipment that is widely used in research and development, quality analysis and quality control, hopes to resume production in March.

An, the chairman, said the company needs 40 million yuan to fully resume production - 7 million yuan of which has been raised. An investor from Guangzhou promised to provide 5 million more.

Jiang Qingli, one of the company's workers, said he'd like to continue working at Wance if it can recover. He started working in the factory in August and was on vacation when the landslide hit. grace@chinadailyhk.com

 

Highlights
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 最爽的乱淫片免费 | 久久y| 97操碰| 日韩日韩日韩手机看片自拍 | 国产午夜精品免费一二区 | 国内精品美女写真视频 | 亚洲国产成a人v在线 | 九九视频在线观看视频6偷拍 | 大美女香蕉丽人视频网站 | 中文字幕有码在线播放 | 热久久91 | 国产精品久久久免费视频 | 亚洲一级在线观看 | 中国成人在线视频 | 99精品视频在线观看 | 国产精品成人一区二区不卡 | 91成人精品视频 | 高级毛片| 日本xxxxx黄区免费看动漫 | 国产精品精品国产一区二区 | 国产精品久久在线观看 | 手机毛片在线观看 | 国产免费黄视频 | 免费一级欧美大片久久网 | 日本不卡在线一区二区三区视频 | 亚洲国产天堂久久九九九 | 国产美女做爰免费视频网址 | 欧美精品一二三区 | 久久国产亚洲 | 国内黄色一级精品 | 综合刺激网 | 亚洲理论在线观看 | 狠狠色丁香婷婷久久综合考虑 | 国内精品成人女用 | 一本不卡| 久久99亚洲精品久久久久网站 | 在线观看国产 | yy6080福利午夜免费观看 | 成人国产精品免费视频 | 国产一区在线免费观看 | 99久久免费午夜国产精品 |