www射-国产免费一级-欧美福利-亚洲成人福利-成人一区在线观看-亚州成人

Chinadaily.com.cn sharing the Olympic spirit

Six Austrians banned for life from Olympic Games
(Xinhua)
Updated: 2007-04-26 08:44

 

Six Austrian biathletes and cross-country skiers, who were found guilty in a doping scandal at last year's Turin Winter Olympics, have been banned for life from the Olympic Games, the International Olympic Committee (IOC) said on Wednesday.

IOC vice president Thomas Bach told a press briefing that the decision was made by the IOC executive board following an investigation into alleged blood doping violations by the Austrian cross-country and biathlon teams.

"The Executive Board of the IOC approved the recommendations of the Disciplinary Commission (DC) set up by the IOC in February 2006 and composed of Bach, Denis Oswald and Sergey Budka," the IOC said in a statement.

The IOC statement identified the six Austrians as biathletes Wolfgang Perner and Wolfgang Rottmann, and cross-country skiers Martin Tauber, Juergen Pinter, Johannes Eder, Roland Diethart and Christian Hoffmann.

Italian police raided the lodgings of Austria's cross-country and biathlon teams during the Turin Games in February 2006, seizing alleged doping substances and equipment. The raid was triggered by the presence of former Austrian coach Walter Mayer, who was implicated in a blood-doping case at the 2002 Salt Lake City Games and banned by the IOC from the Turin Olympics.

The IOC received documents on the case from Italian criminal investigators last month and held hearings earlier this month.

In addition to the police raids, Olympic drug-testers conducted surprise doping checks on 10 Austrians. The tests came back negative, but the IOC can impose sanctions without positive doping tests, relying on police evidence or proof of possession of doping substances.

It's the first time the IOC has punished athletes without a positive or missed doping test, but Bach said that possession of illegal substances alone violated the IOC's anti-doping code.

"The quantity (of banned substances) is very significant," he said.

Bach said the case was "not closed" yet and there would be more hearing next month.

"The IOC has taken an important step in the fight against doping, " said Bach.

"This shows the IOC's clear determination to fight doping with zero tolerance."

Comments of the article(total ) Print This Article E-mail
PHOTO GALLERY
PHOTO COUNTDOWN
MOST VIEWED
OLYMPIAN DATABASE
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产乱子伦片免费观看中字 | 亚洲精品资源网在线观看 | 日本欧美久久久久免费播放网 | 精品亚洲一区二区 | 男女毛片免费视频看 | 欧美国产成人一区二区三区 | 亚洲视色 | 久久国内精品自在自线400部o | 涩里番资源网站在线观看 | 免费韩国一级毛片 | 欧美人与zoxxxx另类9 | 草草影院私人免费入口 | 色偷偷资源网 | 成人污网站 | 特级a做爰全过程片 | 国产亚洲精品一区久久 | 九九视频在线播放 | 午夜影院欧美 | 国产精品一二三区 | 三级全黄的全黄三级三级播放 | 亚洲二区在线观看 | 欧美日韩99| 成人在线播放 | 成人一级片在线观看 | 97超级碰碰碰久久久观看 | 99在线精品免费视频九九视 | 天天看夜夜 | 久久综合婷婷香五月 | 欧美三级三级三级爽爽爽 | 青青热久久国产久精品秒播 | 国产三级日本三级日产三级66 | 久久伊人成人网 | 亚洲视色 | 成人中文在线 | 欧美一级va在线视频免费播放 | 免费伦费一区二区三区四区 | 亚洲欧洲国产视频 | 91精品一区二区三区在线观看 | 亚洲男人的天堂久久香蕉 | 亚洲国产精品综合久久20 | 亚洲国产精品综合欧美 |