www射-国产免费一级-欧美福利-亚洲成人福利-成人一区在线观看-亚州成人

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Asia-Pacific

DPRK's nuclear test strongly opposed

By ZHANG YUNBI, LIU MINGTAI and ZHAO LEI | China Daily | Updated: 2016-01-07 07:42

DPRK's nuclear test strongly opposed

People at a railroad station in Seoul watch a news report on Wednesday after the Democratic People's Republic of Korea announced that it had conducted its first hydrogen bomb test. JUNG YEON-JE/AFP

Beijing urges neighbor 'to halt actions that will deteriorate the situation'

OVERVIEW OF TESTING SITE
DPRK's nuclear test strongly opposed
AFP/CHINA DAILY

Beijing stated its "resolute opposition" on Wednesday after the Democratic People's Republic of Korea announced earlier in the day that it had successfully carried out its first hydrogen bomb test.

Countries and international organizations said they were still examining the test's details and impact, since some key facts were believed missing in the official statement released through the Korean Central News Agency in Pyongyang.

The nuclear test, the fourth by the DPRK, was conducted at a site close to the Chinese border. Previously, the DPRK conducted three nuclear tests-in 2006, 2009 and 2013-drawing fierce international objections and sanctions.

On Wednesday morning, the China Earthquake Network Center said a magnitude-4.9 quake jolted the DPRK at 9:30 am Beijing time "at a depth of 0 km".

Then the state-run Korean Central News Agency said DPRK top leader Kim Jong-un had ordered the hydrogen bomb test on Dec 15 and signed the final order on Sunday. The test was a "total success" and was conducted "in a safe and perfect manner", it said.

In response, Beijing issued a rare written statement in the afternoon, in which the Foreign Ministry said: "We strongly urge the DPRK to honor its denuclearization pledges and stop taking any action that will deteriorate the situation."

China's Ministry of Environmental Protection is "monitoring the data and will conduct an all-out radiation emergency test in the border area", Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said.

By 1 pm, local readings of gamma radiation had been normal, the environmental ministry said.

Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人久久一区二区三区 | 日韩欧美综合 | 亚洲香蕉影院 | 日韩欧美亚洲综合久久99e | 欧美午夜三级我不卡在线观看 | 一区精品麻豆经典 | 成人国产精品视频频 | 中日韩精品视频在线观看 | 久草最新网址 | 欧美做爰野外在线视频观看 | 国产精品国产亚洲精品看不卡 | 国产日韩欧美久久久 | 久久道 | 男人女人做性全程视视频 | 综合精品 | 免费看黄色片的网站 | 真人真实毛片免费观看 | 超级香蕉97视频在线观看一区 | 久久综合久久精品 | 国产成人香蕉久久久久 | 中文字幕国产欧美 | 欧美中文字幕一区二区三区 | 曰本三级 | 国产毛片一级国语版 | 欧美成a人片在线观看久 | 大陆高清自拍 | 国产a久久精品一区二区三区 | 一级毛片在线免费观看 | 亚洲国产一成人久久精品 | 综合久久一区二区三区 | 欧美日韩免费一区二区在线观看 | 日韩专区亚洲综合久久 | 男女毛片免费视频看 | 香蕉香蕉国产片一级一级毛片 | 一区二区三区四区五区六区 | a级片免费观看 | www.黄色片网站 | 日韩亚洲人成网站在线播放 | 亚洲国产精品综合久久网络 | 色丁香久久 | 亚洲精品推荐 |